Intel Z270 EATX gaming motherboard with water-cooling monoblock, dual M.2, Aura Sync RGB LEDs, DDR4 4133MHz, Thunderbolt 3, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and USB 3.1 Type-A/C
- LGA1151 socket for 7th Gen and 6th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Integrated ROG-built monoblock detects water flow, temperature and leakage, and integrates the M.2 heatsink for improved reliability and performance.
- Best gaming lighting: Aura Sync RGB LEDs, Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers and color-coded LED audio jacks.
- SupremeFX: Exclusive new codec plus intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking.
- Best gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, 2x2 802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi , LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- Best gaming protection: pre-mounted I/O shield and gold-plated PCB edges for EMI protection and maximum durability.
- Best gaming connectivity: Front-panel USB 3.1, onboard Thunderbolt™ 3. and dual M.2.
BEST GAMING WATER COOLING
COOL TO THE EXTREME
ROG teamed up with the geniuses at Bitspower to develop an all-new, integrated water-cooling solution for Maximus IX Extreme - one that elevates simplicity and efficiency to extraordinary levels. Designed from the ground up, and ready to work right out of the box, Maximus IX Extreme's built-in monoblock has flow-rate, water-leak and temperature sensors all seamlessly integrated - plus Aura Sync RGB lighting, for instant curb appeal! With dedicated sensors feeding information straight into ROG's intuitive Fan Xpert 4 utility, it's easy to configure options for shutdown timing and alerts, so you can stay on top of the heat and remain cool in every game!
BEST GAMING LIGHTING
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
Customize LED effects with intuitive ASUS Aura Sync lighting-control software. Aura allows you to cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build via the ROG Maximus IX Extreme's brilliant built-in RGB LEDs or attached RGB strips via the two onboard 4-pin headers*. Fire up ASUS Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of nine lighting schemes ? and watch all of the lights on your rig glow in perfect synchronization!
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ASUS Aura Sync technology makes Maximus IX Extreme the control hub for your illumination ambitions - so it's easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice! Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronized devices.
BAST GAMING AUDIO
EXQUISITE AUDIO, INSIDE AND OUT
NEW SUPREMEFX CODEC
ROG's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection and 120dB on line-out - and that means our best-ever recording quality! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec, an ESS® Sabre Hi-Fi ES9023P digital-to-analog converter for superior front-panel output, and a Texas Instruments® RC4580 op-amp for high gain with low distortion - which all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before.
INTUITIVE AUDIO-TUNING SUITE
SONIC STUDIO III
ROG's Sonic Studio III audio effects station has been updated with an all-new routing feature to port streams to different outputs as well as app-level preferences for instant audio profiles and improved noise filtering for conversations with total clarity!
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 YEAR
Country of Origin: CHINA
General InformationManufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: ROG MAXIMUS IX EXTREME
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: ROG
Product Model: MAXIMUS IX EXTREME
Product Name: MAXIMUS IX EXTREME Desktop Motherboard
Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
Processor & ChipsetChipset Manufacturer: Intel
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket H4 LGA-1151
Processor Supported: Celeron
Processor Supported: Core i3
Processor Supported: Core i5
Processor Supported: Core i7
Processor Supported: Pentium
MemoryNumber of Memory Slots: 4
Memory Form Factor: DIMM
Maximum Memory: 64 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Memory Speed Supported: 2.40 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 2.67 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.40 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.47 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.50 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.60 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.73 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.80 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4.13 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.87 GHz (O.C.)
I/O ControllerController Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 1
RAID Levels: 0
RAID Levels: 10
RAID Levels: 5
VideoOnboard Video: CPU Dependent Video
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics
AudioAudio Channels: 7.1
Network & CommunicationBluetooth: Yes
Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Wireless LAN: Yes
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots: 4
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 4
Number of PCI Express x4 Slots: 1
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 3
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of USB Ports: 8
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 6
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 2
Onboard InterfacesNumber of SATA Interfaces: 8
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 6
Number of Onboard USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Physical CharacteristicsForm Factor: Extended ATX
- MAXIMUS IX EXTREME Desktop Motherboard
- User's Manual
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s Cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x CPU Installation Tool
- 1 x Fan Extension Card (3 x 4-pin fan out)
- 1 x Fan Extension Card Screw Pack
- 1 x ASUS 2T2R Dual Band Wi-Fi Moving Antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n compliant)
- 1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
- 1 x ROG Big Sticker
- 1 x Q-Connector
- 1 x 10-in-1 ROG Cable Label
- 2 x Thermal Sensor Cable Pack(s)
- 1 x Extension Cable for RGB Strips (80 cm)
- 1 x USB Drive with Utilities and Drivers
- 1 x ROG Coaster(s)
- 1 x ROG Monoblock
- 1 x ROG Monoblock Accessory Pack
- 1 x M.2 Heatsink Package
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS