The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5700 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 dominates 1440p gaming.
- Boost Clock: ~1750Mhz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
1440p is the new sweet spot for mainstream gaming, and the ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5700 packs everything needed to churn out decent frame rates in all the latest game titles. Components on the surface of the PCB are precisely soldered with Auto-Extreme Technology and the GPU chip is cooled using MaxContact and a beefy heatsink. On top, three fans leverage our new Axial-tech design, which surpasses our own industry-leading fans from the last generation. In-between those layers are a myriad of additional features designed to make the most of AMD's RDNA architecture.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 60 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Sink your heat into this
The ROG Strix RX 5700 leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 YEARS
Country of Origin: CHINA
General InformationManufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: 90YV0DD0-MTAA00
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus ROG
Product Line: Strix
Product Model: ROG-STRIX-RX5700-O8G-GAMING
Product Name: Strix Radeon RX 5700 OC Edition Graphic Card
Product Type: Graphic Card
Technical InformationAPI Supported: OpenGL 4.6
Number of Monitors Supported: 6
Processor & ChipsetChipset Manufacturer: AMD
Chipset Line: Radeon
Chipset Model: RX 5700
GPU Clock: 1.61 GHz
GPU Boost Clock: 1.75 GHz
MemoryStandard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR6
Bus Width: 256 bit
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 3
Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
Physical CharacteristicsSlot Space Required: Triple
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
- Strix Radeon RX 5700 OC Edition Graphic Card
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
Platform Supported: PC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS