ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1785 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimise your in-game settings.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space-grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards. And it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you're looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the TUF Gaming has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
The pieces fit
Perfect proportions maximize compatibility with the latest chassis
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Country of Origin: CHINA
General InformationManufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: 90YV0EZ2-M0AA00
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: TUF
Product Model: TUF-GTX1650-O4GD6-P-GAMING
Product Name: GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphic Card
Product Type: Graphic Card
Technical InformationAPI Supported: OpenGL 4.6
Number of Monitors Supported: 3
Processor & ChipsetChipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: GeForce
Chipset Series: GTX 16
Chipset Model: GTX 1650
GPU Clock: 1.41 GHz
GPU Boost Clock: 1.79 GHz
MemoryStandard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR6
Bus Width: 128 bit
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 1
Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
Total Number of DVI Outputs: 1
Number of DVI-D Ports: 1
Physical CharacteristicsSlot Space Required: Dual
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
- GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphic Card
- 1 x Speed Setup Manual
Platform Supported: PC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS