Intel LGA 2066 CEB motherboard with quad-GPU support, DDR4 4200MHz, Dual Intel®10G LANs, M.2, U.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and ASUS Control Center
- Dual onboard Intel® 10G LAN (X550-AT2) ports: Increased data throughput and improved efficiency, ideal for transferring uncompressed 4K video and backing up large files.
- Quad-GPU graphics power: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports 4-way NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivers optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for a diverse range of workloads.
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: Metal-fin-array design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance.
- ASUS Control Center: A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small - and medium-sized businesses.
- Ultra-fast storage: Up to 32Gbps dual M.2, U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports onboard and a front-panel connector.
The new WS X299 Sage/10G motherboard delivers a blend of tremendous GPU performance with up to Quad-SLI support, server-grade validation and comprehensive cooling options to provide the perfect system build for training neural networks and crunching other scalable compute loads. It shares the same refined aesthetics as WS X299 Sage/10G and adds dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports with the Intel X550AT2 10GBASE-T controller for uncompromising networking performance. Dual PLX chips extend the number of PCIe lanes to provide additional expansion slots, giving you robust connectivity options to configure your system with the tools you need to get your job done.
Dual onboard 10G LAN
Featuring dual onboard 10G LAN ports backed by the cutting-edge Intel X550AT2 10GBASE-T Ethernet controller, WS X299 Sage/10G provides server-class connectivity that supports high-density, high-bandwidth and low-latency access-layer networks. With data-rates up to 10Gbps, WS X299 Sage/10G is able to transfer 4K videos and other large files in a fraction of the time required by conventional networking gear. The onboard controller negates the need to allocate a PCI Express slot to a dedicated network card, saving valuable space for other components.
WS X299 Sage/10G fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ 4-way configurations to enable multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, including NVIDIA® Quadro®. With performance beyond 15.23 TFLOPS, NVIDIA Quadro is the perfect complement to WS X299 Sage/10G, delivering the best performance for design, modeling, medical research, and processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications.
ASUS Control Center
WS X299 Sage/10G features ASUS Control Center (ACC), a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 YEAR
Country of Origin: CHINA
General InformationManufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: 90SW00H0-M0AAY0
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus
Product Model: WS X299 SAGE/10G
Product Name: WS X299 SAGE/10G Workstation Motherboard
Product Type: Workstation Motherboard
Processor & ChipsetChipset Manufacturer: Intel
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket R4 LGA-2066
Processor Supported: Core X-Series
MemoryNumber of Memory Slots: 8
Memory Form Factor: UDIMM
Memory Form Factor: DIMM
Maximum Memory: 128 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Memory Speed Supported: 2.13 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2.40 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2.67 GHz
Memory Speed Supported: 4 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4.13 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3.60 GHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4.20 GHz (O.C.)
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Yes
I/O ControllerController Type: Serial ATA/600
Intel VROC: Yes
Intel RST: Yes
Intel RSTe: Yes
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0
RAID Levels: 1
RAID Levels: 10
RAID Levels: 5
VideoOnboard Video: No
AudioAudio Channels: 7.1
Network & Communication10Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots: 7
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 7
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 7
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 6
Onboard InterfacesNumber of SATA Interfaces: 8
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 3
Number of Onboard USB 3.1 Ports: 3
Physical CharacteristicsForm Factor: SSI CEB
- WS X299 SAGE/10G Workstation Motherboard
- User's Manual
- Addressable LED extension cable
- 1 x Vertical M.2 bracket set
- I/O Shield
- 1 x COM port cable(s)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 screws
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x MOS Cooling kit (fan bracket and 40mm x 40mm fan)
- 1 x 3-Way SLI bridge(s)
- 1 x 4-Way SLI bridge(s)
- 1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
- 1 x Q-Connector
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Customers also viewed
HP ZBook 15u G6 7KU63UT#ABA 15.6" Mobile Workstation Laptop (1.80 GHz Intel Core-i7-8665U, 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro)
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G4 8MT70UT#ABA 13.3" Touchscreen 2 in 1 Laptop (1.60 GHz Intel Core-i5-8365U, 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro)
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G4 8MT66UT#ABA 13.3" Touchscreen 2 in 1 Laptop (1.60 GHz Intel Core-i5-8365U, 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro)