- Clean lines and smooth steel construction define the 678C’s sophisticated style, with a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to show off your system’s components.
- Includes high-density sound damping material on the side, front and roof panels for quiet operation - or swap in the included dust filter on the roof when performance is your top priority
- Choose from a multitude of cooling options with space for 360mm push/pull radiators in the front and roof, 280/240mm radiators on the floor and 140/120mm radiators in the rear.
- Powerful and efficient airflow, with room to install up to 9x 120mm or 7x 140mm fans for massive cooling potential.
- A PWM fan controller regulates two included SP140 PWM fans and up to four more.
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C front panel connector puts future-proof connectivity within easy reach.
- Expand your storage options with up to 6x 3.5in and 3x 2.5in drives.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 YEAR
Country of Origin: CHINA
General InformationManufacturer: Corsair
Manufacturer Part Number: CC-9011167-WW
Manufacturer Website Address: www.corsair.com/us/
Brand Name: Corsair
Product Line: Carbide
Product Model: 678C
Product Name: Carbide 678C Computer Case with Windowed Side Panel
Product Type: Computer Case
Technical InformationMotherboard Supported: Micro ATX
Motherboard Supported: Mini ITX
Motherboard Supported: ATX
Motherboard Supported: EATX
Number of Fans Supported: 9
Number of Fans Installed: 2
Installed Fan Size: 5.51"
BaysNumber of Internal 3.5" Bays: 6
Number of Internal 2.5" Bays: 3
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 9
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots: 9
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of USB Ports: 3
Total Number of Audio In Ports: 1
Total Number of Audio Out Ports: 1
Power DescriptionPower Supply Installed: No
Number of Power Supplies Supported: 1
Number of Power Supplies Installed: No
Physical CharacteristicsColor: Black
Material: Tempered Glass
Form Factor: Mid-tower
Weight (Approximate): 28.79 lb