Introducing the EVGA SuperNOVA GA Series of power supplies - the newest addition to the outstanding line of EVGA Power Supplies. Featuring 80 Plus Gold certification, 100% Japanese capacitors, a durable double-ball bearing fan, and a fully modular design, this power supply is built for long-term usage and durability. Building upon EVGA's line of 80 Plus Gold rated power supplies, the EVGA GA Series combines all these features at a great price.
80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 90% efficient or higher.
JAPANESE CAPACITORS Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese Capacitors.
Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow.
GA Power Supplies feature a full DC to DC design with an LLC resonant circuit design to improve efficiency.
DURABLE 135MM DOUBLE BALL BEARING FAN
EVGA ECO mode means the power supply is completely silent during low to medium loads. Couple this with a long-lasting durable double ball bearing fan and you have the perfect mix of silence and longevity with the GA Series power supplies.
PROTECT & SERVE
The EVGA GA Series also includes a full suite of protections (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP) for safety and security, and are covered by EVGA's industry-leading 10 Year Warranty and Customer Support
- Mfr Part Number: 220-GA-0550-X1
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over PowerProtection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Unbeatable EVGA 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- DC-DC Converter improves 3.3V/5V stability
- Active Power Factor Correction
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- Maximum Power: 550 W
- Voltage: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Current: 8-4 A
- Frequency Range: 50 ~ 60 Hz
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Fan: 135mm Double Ball Bearing
- Output: +3.3V @ 20A, +5V @ 20A, +12V @45.8A, +5VSB @ 3A, -12V @ 0.3A
- Connectors: 1x 24pin ATX Main Connector, 1x 8pin (4+4) EPS Power Connector, 3x 8pin(6+2)PCI-Express Connector, 6x SATA Connectors, 4x Four-Pin Peripheral Connectors, 1x Floppy Connector
- Approvals: TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS Compliance with ErP Lot 3 2014 Requirement
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 150.0 x 150.0 x 86.0 mm
- Net Weight: 5.82 lbs