Based on the Turing architecture and designed to handle the graphical demands of 4K gaming, the MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti SEA HAWK X Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. It also features enhanced technologies to improve the performance of VR applications, including Variable Rate Shading, Multi-View Rendering, and VRWorks Audio.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs. There is three DisplayPort outputs, one HDMI 2.0 output, and one USB Type-C port with the VirtualLink standard. The RTX 2080 Ti is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU's 4352 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA or other APIs.
For cooling, MSI implemented closed loop liquid cooling. The micro-fin copper base efficiently transfers heat to the high-speed circulation pump. A silent 120mm Torx fan is attached to the low-profile aluminum heat radiator, which reduces airflow demand. The solid metal backplate features a matte black finish. The closed loop solution requires no additional maintenance or assembly.
Real-Time Ray Tracing
*Equivalent aggregate math operations contributed by the Turing Shaders, CUDA Cores, Tensor Cores, and RT Cores needed to render RTX graphics.
USB Type-C with VirtualLink
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX NVLink Bridge (sold separately) provides 50 times the available transfer bandwidth of previous technologies. Delivering smooth gameplay, it's an effective way to enjoy surround gaming and it's only compatible with the GeForce RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti graphics cards.
Note: The benefits of SLI will vary based on component configuration.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 4.0
- Mfr Part Number: G208TSHX
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Boost Clock: 1755 MHz
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR6
- Memory Clock: 14.0 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 352-bit
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, Support 4x Display Monitors
- Input: 2x 8-pin Power Connectors
- Output: 1x USB Type-C, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPorts
- Thermal: Fansink (Dual Fans)
- Dimensions: 268.0 x 114.0.0 x 41.0 mm
- This Video Card Supports:
- NVIDIA 2-way SLI-Ready Multi-GPU Technology
- VR Ready
- G-SYNC Technology
- Adaptive Vertical Sync
- HDCP - High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API and OpenGL 4.5
- 650W System Power Supply Requirement; 300W Power Consumption