AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 16 power stages, OptiMem III, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps Ethernet, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive thermal design: Passive chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsinks and ROG Water Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution 14+2 TI power stages rated for 90A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst VI software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO
Upgraded power delivery, passive chipset cooling, and stealthy aesthetics allow the Crosshair VIII Dark Hero to strike from the shadows and form a menacing duo with AMD Zen 3.
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero boasts an optimized power design layout and all the cooling headers you need to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors.
Maintaining system stability is paramount under high load, so Crosshair VIII Dark Hero employs passive chipset cooling with large VRM and chipset heatsinks that strike the right balance between surface area and mass. Featuring premium components and multiple fan headers, Crosshair VIII Dark Hero is fully armed to provide the best foundation for gaming systems.
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero is packed with intuitive and flexible tools to allow customization across all system parameters to deliver the performance you want.
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero offers advanced connectivity, including WiFi 6 (AX200) and dual Ethernet with Intel® 1Gb and Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet port to eliminate bottlenecks so you can enjoy exceptionally smooth online and LAN play. Additionally, the M.2 supports AMD StoreMI technology to maximize the speed of your SSD for faster load times, and SupremeFX on-board audio provides superb sound, while saving a PCIe slot.
In addition to extraordinary performance, ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero provides extensive styling and customization options to let you build a system that truly stands apart.
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 YEAR
Country of Origin: CHINA
General InformationManufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: 90MB1760-M0AAY0
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus ROG
Product Line: Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Product Name: Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Desktop Motherboard
Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
Processor & ChipsetChipset Manufacturer: AMD
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket AM4
Processor Supported: Ryzen 3 PRO
Processor Supported: Ryzen 5
Processor Supported: Ryzen 5 PRO
Processor Supported: Ryzen 7
Processor Supported: Ryzen 3
Processor Supported: Ryzen 7 PRO
Processor Supported: Ryzen 9
Processor Supported: Ryzen 9 PRO
MemoryNumber of Memory Slots: 4
Memory Form Factor: DIMM
Memory Form Factor: UDIMM
Maximum Memory Supported: 64 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Memory Speed Supported: 2800 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2933 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3200 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3400 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3466 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3600 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3866 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4133 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4266 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4400 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4800 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 2400 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2666 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3000 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3733 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4000 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4333 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4600 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4866 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 5000 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 5100 MHz (O.C.)
I/O ControllerController Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 10
RAID Levels: 0
RAID Levels: 1
VideoOnboard Video: No
AudioAudio Channels: 7.1
Network & CommunicationBluetooth: Yes
2.5Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ax
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots: 2
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 2
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 2
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of USB Ports: 12
Number of USB 3.2 Ports: 12
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Onboard InterfacesNumber of SATA Interfaces: 8
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 7
Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports: 4
Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports: 3
Physical CharacteristicsForm Factor: ATX
MiscellaneousBrand Compatibility: AMD
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS